AOAD Achievements since the establishment of 2007:
AOAD has implemented 71 projects in the below mentioned provinces and cities.
1. Constructed more than 580 ramps in 250 public buildings (schools, health clinics, Mosques, governmental departments).
2. Provided skills development training to more than 7200 persons with disabilities and other vulnerable people through the projects implemented in different parts of the country with gender equality.
3. Lobbied for jobs of 150 persons with disabilities in different posts in different government and non-government organizations with their relevant qualifications who are having education and others expertise.
4. Rehabilitated and integrated to education 200 children with disabilities and enrolled them in public schools system.
5. AOAD provided skills development training such us computer to 290 trainees (220 male and 70 female) youngster’s children with disabilities and their immediate family members in Ningarhar province.